There are 7 types of sugar relationships, but they are all transactional in nature, meaning both parties get what they want from the arrangement. For women, it usually means that their financial needs are taken care of. However, the details of the arrangement are not always clear and sometimes you have to wonder: how to ask a sugar daddy for money? These are some ideas that may help.
Here are the best websites to become a sugar baby:
How to tell a sugar daddy what you want
Even though it’s always better to be straightforward, you can’t always just say: “Daddy, I need money”. Here is how to approach this conversation.
- Discuss the details early and stick to them. One of the first stages of your sugar relationship should be a discussion about the details of your arrangement and what kind of compensation you can expect.
- Ask him about his past sugar experiences. If this is not your partner’s first sugar arrangement, you can find out more about what you can look forward to by asking how things were done in his past relationships.
- Let him see your personality and dreams. Your partner needs to know that by giving you money, he helps you fund a lifestyle you’ve always wanted or acquire a skill you need to develop as a professional.
- Get straight to the point. After you’ve gathered the courage to openly talk about your needs, you should act quickly and not let your partner’s attention drift away while you are talking about things that matter less.
- Don’t let the negotiations go too far. It’s fine to negotiate the exact amount you will be paid or how often it will happen, but if your sugar partner is trying to question whether you need money at all, it’s important to stand your ground.
How to ask your sugar daddy for money or an allowance?
For a sugar relationship to be successful, it’s essential to be open about your needs and expectations, as well as set your boundaries. Here is how to ask sugar daddy for allowance.
- Mention your personal goals. If you’ve always wanted to visit a certain country or need a new laptop for school, this is the perfect time to talk about it.
- Ask him what he thinks a good allowance for you is. This way, you don’t negotiate the importance of an allowance—you are simply trying to negotiate the exact amount.
- Let him know that you rely on him. There is a power imbalance in a sugar relationship, so your sugar daddy doesn’t need to think that you are too independent and can do fine on your own.
- Use your friends’ situations as an example. If you have a friend who has achieved success as a sugar baby, using her experience as an example can give you leverage.
- Don’t change the initial agreements. If you’ve agreed on something back when your relationship started, trying to constantly get more money will rightfully look like a red flag to your sugar partner.
Now that you know how to ask sugar daddy for money without making things awkward for either party, your experience can be even more beneficial to you and your partner! Please feel free to come to our site again to refresh your knowledge and learn more about sugar dating.