As a psychologist, Carrie Sanders was always interested in how relationships are built in the early stages. She specialized in helping people overcome their barriers, cope with fears, and not focus on their own feelings instead of what others will think, and with the growing number of patients who were looking for partners online, she discovered a new field of knowledge that is understudied.
Carrie Sanders is an active user herself, and though she’s happily married, she keeps joining new and new websites and analyzing the behavior of people. That helps her in her practice a lot, but her patients aren’t the only ones who benefit from her new hobby. Carrie also shares her impressions of the site with us. In other words, she’s the one who tests the platforms for 101SugarDaddy.com and shares her unbiased opinions with our site visitors.
Articles Written By Carrie Sanders
- How To Get A Sugar Daddy: Legit Sites & Useful Tips
- Where To Find Sugar Momma In 2023?
- How To Find A Sugar Momma: A Short Helping Guide
- Where To Find A Sugar Daddy And How To Meet A Sugar Daddy On The First Try
- How To Tell A Sugar Daddy What You Want: Top Tips To Help You
- Creating A Sugar Baby Profile: How To Get The Best Sugar Baby Profile
- How Much Should a Sugar Daddy Pay? All About Sugar Baby Income
- Sugar Baby Guide: How To Become A Sugar Baby